Dr. Mohamed Mostafa
Acting HOD & Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Request an Appointment
|Department||:||Department of Orthopedics|
|Hospitals||:||Sheikh Khalifa Hospital - General, Outpatient Department|
Clinical Specialty Interests and Strengths
- Treating patients with acute and chronic musculo-skeletal injuries and diseases.
- Handling emergency case patients and initiated emergency procedures, as required.
- Analyzing patients' symptoms and signs, recommending proper diagnostic tests to identify illness in order to develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Performing orthopedic surgeries as per the established guidelines.
- Monitoring and recording patient's progress according to the documentation guidelines.
- Educating all patients about their treatment procedures.
- Master Degree in Orthopedic Surgery - Faculty of Medicine - Ain Shams University
- B.B.Ch.- Faculty of Medicine - Cairo University
- Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery ( Trauma Center ) Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman – General Hospital, Ministry of Presedential Affairs,UAE Operated by the Swedish Global Health Parteners company (Dec 16 till now)
- Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery Sheikh Khalifa Hospital- Ministry of Health, UAE (Aug 14-Dec 2016)
- Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery I started my operative surgical training , this involved operative fixation of the most common fractures,and doing arthroplasty operation under supervision in Helmia Hospital,Egypt (May 07- Aug 14)
- Senior House Officer Started my orthopedic this involved covering the wards as well as attending sessions in accidents and emergency departments,I also assisted my seniors in theater for different surgical techniques in Helmia Hospital (Jan. 04-May. 07)
- Rotating Internship Kasr Al Aini Hospital (General Surgery, General Medicine) (Mar. 02-Feb. 03)