Asma Al Hashimi, Happy Customer
I am Asma Al Hashimi, the first employee in the Happy Customer Department, joined SKMCA since April 2017. As a citizen in the happiest country in the world, I am grateful to a part of happy customer team in SKMCA. Satisfying staff and the patients is part of my journey in SKMCA. I am proud to be a great part in launching the Sheikh Khalifa Medical City in Ajman Website.
Cristine Joy Valero Lapid, Pediatric Casualty
I joined Pediatric Casualty in October 2013 until the MOPA officially took over in December 2016. From then on, it has given me extensive experience as a nurse & as an individual. It gave me opportunities to grow as a professional nurse, enhanced my skills & knowledge to provide quality urgent nursing care to children & their families.
Par Ansved, NICU
I am Par Ansved and I joined NICU as HoD Dec 4, 2017, with a background as a pediatrician and neonatologist but also with a long history of leadership back in Sweden. It has been an exciting experience to work here at SKMCA in a very dynamic period and I feel very lucky to have such a fantastic team to work with.
Living in the UAE
The 7 Emirates of United Arab Emirates is:
- Abu Dhabi which holds the capital of the UAE.
- Dubai with the second largest city in the UAE.
- Sharjah which is a cultural Islamic city.
- The northern emirates which includes Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah, Umm al Quwain and Ajman.
- Covering just 260 square kilometers and with a population 373,000, Ajman is the smallest of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
- Aside from the city of Ajman on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, the emirate also has jurisdiction over two small inland enclaves in the UAE – Al Manama, east of Ajman, and Masfoot, located in the south of the UAE near Hatta.
Climate and culture:
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a developed multicultural country with people all over the globe with different religions and cultures. The UAE is home to over 200 nationalities.
- Emiratis constitute roughly 20% of the total population, making UAE home to one of the world’s highest percentage of immigrants.
- It’s a warm and sunny climate country. UAE features a desert climate, with very mild winter and hot and summers.
Why Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman (SKMCA)?
- Owned by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa and Managed by GHP (Swedish Healthcare provider)
- Outstanding Swedish Healthcare and experience
- SKMCA has several Centers of excellence and provides comprehensive services in all healthcare disciplines relevant to the needs of the community.
- Sheikh Khalifa Hospital – Women and Children and Rashid Center of Diabetes and Research are accredited by Joint Commission International. An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States. To continuously improve health care for the public, in collaboration with other stakeholders, by evaluating health care organizations and inspiring them to excel in providing safe and effective care of the highest quality and value.
- SKMCA is a member of Ministry of Presidential Affairs, which is responsible for managing and developing public hospitals and clinics in the seven Emirates
- Reputable organization
- Dynamic working environment where the adaptive performance is appreciated and valued.