The Pediatric department deliver the highest quality care to children from birth up to 13 years old, more than 13 years old will be seen in the General Hospital for prevention and treatment of illness. Our services includes:
- General pediatric clinics, OPD, provide out-patient care from Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- In-patient Services including a variety of acute and chronic conditions.
- Pediatric medical ward with an experienced and highly skilled pediatrician and nursing staff. Capacity of 24 beds.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) have 17 bed unit, providing care for neonates from 24 week of gestation and longer.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) constitute of a 4 bed unit.
- Special care baby unit (SCBU) is a step down unit from NICU. It is located close to maternity ward to enhance the bonding to the mother. The bed capacity is 6 beds.
- Urgent Pediatric Care Department provide health care services for urgent medical situations 24/7.