The neurosurgery department is unique to Ajman. It provides full spectrum of treatment options for the surgical cases of the brain, cervical spine and peripheral nerve conditions.
The diseases and conditions that are treated:
- Traumatic Lesions of The Brain and cervical Spine Hemorrhages, fractures
- Benign and Malignant Tumors of Brain
- Benign and Malignant Tumors of spinal column and spinal cord
- Degenerative cervical Spine column disorders: Cervical disc Herniations , stenosis, dislocations
- Congenital Malformations of Neurological System: Hydrocephalus, Chiari Malformation Myelomeningocele
- Peripheral Entrapment Neuropathies such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome